Monday, April 13

School is over in 3 weeks...

At that time I get my life back and intend to make a serious commitment to this project.

I went to New York in March and it was amazing.  I saw Guys & Dolls on BROADWAY and it was sensational.  I was so excited to be there I actually teared up with the curtain went up.  I have seen lots of theater, musical and not, growing up in Chicago, but this really was awesome.  It was unbelievable to see celebrities I know from television on stage, just (hundreds of) feet away.  Lauren Graham was hilarious and beautiful.  Oliver Platt, who I love from West Wing, was also phenom.  I can't wait to go back and see something else...

I am currently reading Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn in my super minimal spare time.  Like I said, three weeks to freedom and Gilmore Girls all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment